OLEOFAT TRADER SL complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), ensuring at all times the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH THE WEBSITE?
You may visit and use the Website´s services without identifying yourself or disclosing any personal information. We may process your IP, which operating system or browser you use, and even the duration of your visit anonymously.
The only personal data to which OLEOFAT TRADER SL will have access to is whatever the user voluntarily provides when contacting OLEOFAT TRADER SL via email or in any other way provided on the website.
Specifically, OLEOFAT TRADER SL will record the following information:
- Data provided through the contact form filled in by the user interested in obtaining information about our services or making any type of query or request to OLEOFAT TRADER SL.
- Data provided by sending emails to the addresses identified on the website.
- Data provided by completing the forms or using the functions offered at any time on the website.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us with through the different entry forms provided for this purpose on the Website or in any other channel for collecting them, will be incorporated into the processing records under the responsibility of OLEOFAT TRADER SL for the management of the data collected for the following purposes:
- To resolve any queries or requests made.
- To manage the requested service, answer the user´s inquiry or process a request.
- The management, administration, processing of forms and provision of requested services
- To maintain and manage the contractual relationship.
- To maintain informative communications that the entity considers of interest through any voluntarily provided means that deal with products and/or services similar or related to those requested. In which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for which the user´s services were required, and which may not be uses for a different purpose. For any assignment other than that specified above, the user will be duly informed, being able to exercise their right of opposition at any time.
- To analyse and enhance our website services.
- To unsubscribe from our services.
- For any other purpose referred to in the forms and features offered at any time through the Website.
WHO WILL RECEIVE THE USER´S DATA?
The data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes described. The user´s data will be processed and stored in compliance with the security measures described according to current regulations and guaranteeing its integrity and confidentiality at all times.
The user´s data will not be transferred to third parties, unless legally required or shared with companies or entities outside OLEOFAT TRADER SL. The user will be informed of the following possible transfers of their data:
- to public and private entities necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations under current regulations
- to legal consultancy, advising and/or auditing professionals and companies
- to the data processors necessary for the execution of the corresponding contract for the provision of services
- to companies in charge of our web support and maintenance
- to companies in charge of our IT system support and maintenance
- to companies in charge of our management software support and maintenance
- to companies in charge of our server and cloud service support and maintenance
- in the event of any international transfer of data when using applications, it would be carried out with strict compliance and with all the guarantees necessary for compliance with European data protection policies on privacy
- to the rest of companies, entities and collaborators for administrative and/or commercial management, for the management of the purposes described above, for the provision of services and the correct management of the entity and its different activities
In which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for which the user´s development of their activity are required, and which may not be used for a different purpose. For any assignment other than that specified above, the user will be duly informed, being able to exercise their right of opposition at any time.
Consent is understood to be given as long as the user does not expressly notify us of the revocation of the same to any of the treatments indicated above.
The user expressly consents that we may contact them through any means provided voluntarily.
The user of the Website will be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, with OLEOFAT TRADER SL acting in good faith as a mere service provider. In case of having provided false data or data of third parties without their consent, OLEOFAT TRADER SL reserves the right to the immediate destruction of the aforementioned data in order to protect the right of the owner or holders thereof, exempting OLEOFAT TRADER SL from any liability for non-compliance with this requirement.
OLEOFAT TRADER SL undertakes to comply with its obligation of confidentiality of personal data and its duty to save it and will take all technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
We do not process data from children under the age of 14. Therefore, refrain from providing them if you are not of age or, where appropriate, from providing data from third parties who are not of age. OLEOFAT TRADER SL is exempt from any liability for failure to comply with this provision
- To know whether or not we are processing your data
- To access your personal data
- To request the rectification of your data if it is inaccurate
- To request the erasure of your data if it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected, or if you withdraw the consent that you granted
- To request the restriction of the processing of your data in certain cases, whereby it shall only be retained in accordance with current regulations
- To request the portability of your data, which shall be provided in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format If you prefer, we can send them to a new data manager. This is only valid in certain cases.
- To lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent supervisory authority, if you believe that we have not processed your data appropriately
- To revoke consent for any processing for which you have consented, at any time.
If you change any data, please let us know to keep it up to date.
The user of the Website may at any time exercise these rights in the terms established in the current regulations, by contacting the data controller:
- In writing to the address of the entity: Calle C, 19-20 (31500 Tudela-Navarra)
- By email to email@example.com
DO YOU WANT A FORM TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We have forms for exercising your rights; ask us by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID. If someone is represented, you must attach a copy of your ID, or sign it with your electronic signature.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RESPOND TO THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS?
It depends on the right, but no later than one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO SAVE PERSONAL DATA?
- Personal data will be saved for as long as it remains linked to us.
- Once unlinked, the personal data processed for each purpose will be saved for the periods provided for by law, including the period in which a judge or court may request them, taking into account the limitation period for legal actions.
- The data processed will be kept until the above legal periods established for data retention expire, if there is a legal obligation to keep them, or, if there is no such legal period, until the data subject requests their deletion or revokes the consent granted.
- We will maintain all information and communications relating to the provision of our service for the duration of the guarantees of the services provided.
- After the aforementioned deadlines, the personal data of users may be blocked and maintained by OLEOFAT TRADER SL for responding to any of the possible responsibilities arising from its processing and only during the period of prescription of said responsibilities. After this period, the personal data will be deleted by OLEOFAT TRADER SL
SECURITY, COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
This Website uses the generally accepted security techniques such as firewalls, access control mechanisms and encryption, among others, in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user agrees to have the provider obtain the relevant data needed to certify access controls.
NOTIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY BREACHES
In the event of a breach of the security of personal data, unless it is unlikely that such a breach of security would constitute a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, OLEOFAT TRADER SL will notify the Spanish Data Protection Agency within 72 hours after it has become aware of the incident, describing the nature of the breach, the possible consequences that may arise and the measures taken or proposed to remedy the security breach; and if possible, the categories and approximate number of data subjects and data affected will be disclosed.
Likewise, OLEOFAT TRADER SL will notify the interested parties, as soon as possible, when the violation of the security of personal data is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, describing the possible consequences that may arise and the measures taken or proposed to remedy the security breach.
Please check the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information. To use the Website, it is not necessary that you allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, or third parties acting on its behalf, notwithstanding that it is necessary that the user logs in as such in each of the services whose provision requiring prior registration or login. The cookies used on this Website are temporary and for the sole purpose of making more efficient onward transmission. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
Website servers will automatically be able to detect the user’s IP address and domain name. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. The information is stored in a duly registered server activity file for data analysis and statistical measurements of web page views, visits to website services, visit order, access points, etc.